- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 20m
- Total Time: 30m
- Serves: 8 servings
- 2 cups uncooked farfelle pasta
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 can (15-ounce) corn kernels, drained
- 1 large avocado, diced
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1/2 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and chopped
- 6 pieces bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1/2 cup feta cheese (can also use cotija cheese)
- 1 can (15-ounce) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup full fat mayonnaise (no substitutes!)
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook the pasta according to package directions. Drain, rinse under cold water, and toss with olive oil. Set aside.
- Working in batches, place one layer of kernels on a cast iron skillet set over high heat. Heat just until slightly charred, then flip to char the second side. Repeat with the remaining corn. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, place the pasta, corn, avocado, green onions, cilantro, jalapeno, bacon, feta, and black beans.
- Make the dressing by whisking together all the ingredients. Drizzle over the salad and toss to coat.