Black Bean and Corn Salsa
Black Bean and Corn Salsa is a refreshing dip made with black beans, corn, tomato, onions, jalapeno, cilantro, lime juice, and garlic.
Servings: 4 cups
- 1 can (15.25 ounces) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 cans (15.25 ounces each) sweet corn, drained
- 1 Roma tomato, diced
- 1 medium red onion, diced (approximately 1 cup)
- 1 large jalapeno pepper, seeded and diced (approximately ¼ cup)
- ¼ cup cilantro, diced
- 2 medium limes, juiced
- 1 green onion, finely diced (approximately 1 tablespoon)
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
In a large bowl, mix together all the ingredients. Cover and let rest in the refrigerator for at least 15 minutes before serving.
Store in the refrigerator, covered, for up to 5 days.