Three Cheese Stuffed Shells
Filled with three kinds of cheese and a meat sauce, Three Cheese Stuffed Shells is a rich and creamy meal that will be a satisfying hit every time!
Prep Time20 mins
Cook Time45 mins
Total Time1 hr 5 mins
Keyword: Stuffed Shells, Three Cheese Stuffed Shells
Author: amanda rettke--iamhomesteader.com
- 1 package (12 ounces) jumbo pasta shells, cooked al dente
- 2 large eggs, room temperature, beaten
- 1 container (16 ounces) ricotta cheese
- 16 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded and divided
- 8 ounces parmesan cheese, grated and divided
- 4 ounces white cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 jar (28 ounces) pasta sauce
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Cook pasta until al dente, per package instructions. Drain.
In a large bowl, mix together the eggs, ricotta cheese, half the mozzarella, half the parmesan, white cheddar cheese, parsley, salt, and pepper until well combined.
Stuff each jumbo shell with cheese mixture and place in a greased 9x13 inch baking dish. Set aside while you prepare the meat sauce.
In a large skillet, brown the hamburger and add in the pasta sauce.
Pour the meat sauce over the pan of stuffed shells.
Top with reserved mozzarella and parmesan cheeses.
Bake for 40-45 minutes, or until bubbly.