Spinach Blueberry Salad
This Blueberry Spinach salad has pure, raw ingredients that work perfectly together and are super satisfying!
- 8 ounces baby spinach
- ½ pint blueberries, rinsed
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- ¼ cup sunflower seeds, I used salted
- 1 shallot, diced fine (about 1/3 cup)
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked and sliced (I used rotisserie chicken)
- poppyseed dressing, as much or as little as you would like
In a large bowl add fresh baby spinach.
To that, add the blueberries, tomatoes, dried cranberries, sunflower seeds, and diced shallot.
Place cut chicken on top. (I like to place ingredients in sections and then toss the salad when I am ready to serve.)
Pour dressing over (start with less than you think you would need, you can always add more!) and then toss the salad.