Ranch Zucchini Chips is a vegetable side dish made with sliced zucchini and dry ranch seasoning that is easy to make and serve. With just a few steps, you’ll create delicious zucchini rounds with zesty ranch seasoning! Plus, you can even make these in the oven if you don’t have an air fryer! Try my Air Fryer Carrots for another vegetable made in an air fryer.
Ingredients & Substitutions
Zucchini: To get the crispiest zucchini chips, you will want to use small zucchini and make sure you slice them very thin. A mandolin works best.
Ranch Seasoning: You only need about a tablespoon of dry ranch seasoning mix (about half a packet). You can also make homemade dry ranch seasoning.
How To Serve Zucchini Chips
Zucchini chips can be served in various ways, either as a standalone snack, a side dish, or as an ingredient in other recipes. Here are some suggestions:
- Snack: The zucchini makes a delicious and nutritious snack on its own. Dip into ranch dressing for even more flavor!
- Side Dish: Incorporate air fryer zucchini as a side dish to complement your main course.
- Salads: Add to salads for an extra layer of texture and taste.
- Sandwiches and Wraps: Use air fryer zucchini as a filling for sandwiches, wraps, or pita pockets.
- Omelets and Scrambles: Incorporate them into your breakfast by adding them to omelets, scrambled eggs, or breakfast burritos.
- Pasta Dishes: Toss air fryer zucchini into cooked pasta dishes, such as spaghetti, fettuccine Alfredo, or pesto pasta.
What is the Best Air Fryer?
I have tested 3 brands in my home and I recommend the Ninja Air Fryer. (affiliate link) You can go up a size if needed, but it is superior in achieving consistent results and also ease of use. I’ve been very happy with this Air Fryer!
How To Store Ranch Zucchini Chips
Once cooled, store leftover zucchini in an airtight container in the refrigerator. They will last up to 2-3 days. Reheat them in the air fryer, oven, or skillet on the stovetop.
Ranch Zucchini Chips
- Preheat air fryer to 400°F.*
- In a medium bowl, combine the zucchini rounds and ranch seasoning. Toss to coat.
- Spray the basket of your air fyer with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place seasoned zucchini rounds in a single layer in the basket and air fry for 4-5 minutes, then flip the zucchini. Continue cooking for 4-5 more minutes or until browned. Serve immediately.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Spray a wire rack with nonstick cooking spray and place it on top of a sheet pan.
- Prepare the zucchini as instructed.
- Place the zucchini rounds in a single layer onto the wire rack.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes.
Did you make this recipe?
You can tag me at @iamhomesteader.
What the Test Kitchen had to say about this recipe:
Fresh zucchini with a little ranch seasoning, so yummy! This easy light snack will get eaten up quicker than you expect!
I couldn't stop eating these! So much healthier than chips, but just as addicting!
These are surprisingly delicious, but they're much better with ranch to dip in!
These surprised me! I couldn't stop snacking on them. I really liked that they were flavorful and reminded me of a chip without the guilt.