Chicken Cordon Bleu Sliders bring chicken cordon bleu to your fingertips! This fancy-sounding slider is super easy to make, and it would be a perfect appetizer or meal! Be sure to add this recipe to my other slider recipes like Cuban Sliders and Chicken Parmesan Sliders! And, I also have a homemade Hawaiian rolls recipe that would be perfect!
Chicken Cordon Bleu Sliders
Chicken cordon bleu is not food for the elite anymore! You don’t even need to be a knight wearing a blue ribbon to enjoy these sliders. However, Chicken Cordon Bleu Sliders are tasty enough to win a blue ribbon, that’s for sure!
Chicken Cordon Bleu Sliders Recipe
Loaded with meats and cheeses, these sliders are packed with flavor! But, what really makes the sliders stand out is the seasoned butter topping!
- Hawaiian dinner rolls–Make your own homemade Hawaiian rolls!
- Dijon mustard
- Cayenne pepper
- Kosher salt
- Ground black pepper
- Rotisserie chicken
- Swiss cheese
- Provolone cheese
Butter Topping Ingredients
- Sea salt
Simply mix the butter, salt, garlic, and parsley together and set it aside, ready to be brushed on the sliders!
How to Make Chicken Cordon Bleu Sliders
Chicken Cordon Blue Sliders sound fancy, but they are so easy to make! First, preheat the oven to 350°F. Next, mix the mayonnaise mixture of mayo, dijon mustard, cayenne pepper, salt, and pepper. Layer the bottom of a baking pan with the bottom halves of the dinner rolls. Then, spread the mayo mixture on the bottoms of the rolls. Top with Rotisserie chicken, Swiss cheese, sliced ham, and provolone cheese. Put on the tops of the buns and smother the sliders with the seasoned butter topping. Get that butter everywhere!!! Make sure you cover the sliders with tin foil when you cook them for the first 20 minutes. Cook an additional 5 minutes uncovered. You will see the rolls turn a golden brown and the cheese will be hot and bubbly.
Looking for More Slider Recipes?
Sliders have come a long way, and I love them as appetizers and as meals for my family! They are fun to eat and easy to make!
Chicken Cordon Bleu Sliders
Chicken Cordon Bleu Sliders sound and taste fancy, but they are so easy to make, they will be on your weekly menu!
- 12 Kings Hawaiian Dinner Rolls, (one package)
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cups Rotisserie chicken, cooked and shredded
- 1 pound sliced ham, dried with a paper towel
- 6 slices Swiss cheese
- 6 slices Provolone cheese
- 1/4 cup (57g) butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 3 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, finely chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Split your rolls in half, place the bottom half in a prepared baking dish.
- In a small bowl, mix together mayonnaise, mustard, cayenne pepper, salt, and pepper.
- Spread mayo mixture onto the bottom buns.
Top with shredded chicken, swiss cheese, sliced ham, and finally Provolone cheese.
Place the top half of the buns on top.
- In a small bowl, mix together the buttered topping ingredients.
- Brush the top of the rolls with the melted butter mixture.
- Cover the dish with tinfoil and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F or until the cheese is hot and bubbly.
- Remove foil, and bake for an additional 5 minutes (or until the tops of the sliders turn a golden brown).
- Remove from oven, slice and serve
These sliders can be made ahead of time and stored in the freezer for up to three months. Simply assemble the sandwiches as listed above, but hold off on adding the butter topping. Wrap the sandwiches tightly in plastic wrap and freeze. When you are ready, take them out of the freezer, bring to room temp, and add the butter and you are ready to bake!