Chicken Cordon Bleu Sliders bring chicken cordon bleu to your fingertips! This fancy-sounding slider is super easy to make, and it would be a perfect appetizer or meal! Be sure to add this recipe to my other slider recipes like Italian Sliders, Cuban Sliders, and Chicken Parmesan Sliders! And, I also have a homemade Hawaiian rolls recipe that would be perfect!
Chicken Cordon Bleu Sliders
Chicken cordon bleu is not food for the elite anymore! You don’t even need to be a knight wearing a blue ribbon to enjoy these sliders. However, Chicken Cordon Bleu Sliders are tasty enough to win a blue ribbon, that’s for sure!
Chicken Cordon Bleu Sliders Recipe
Loaded with meats and cheeses, these sliders are packed with flavor! But, what really makes the sliders stand out is the seasoned butter topping!
How to Make Chicken Cordon Bleu Sliders
Chicken Cordon Blue Sliders sound fancy, but they are so easy to make! First, preheat the oven to 350°F. Next, mix the mayonnaise mixture of mayo, dijon mustard, cayenne pepper, salt, and pepper. Layer the bottom of a baking pan with the bottom halves of the dinner rolls. Then, spread the mayo mixture on the bottoms of the rolls. Top with Rotisserie chicken, Swiss cheese, sliced ham, and provolone cheese. Put on the tops of the buns and smother the sliders with the seasoned butter topping. Get that butter everywhere!!! Make sure you cover the sliders with tin foil when you cook them for the first 20 minutes. Cook an additional 5 minutes uncovered. You will see the rolls turn a golden brown and the cheese will be hot and bubbly.
More Slider Recipes
Chicken Cordon Bleu Sliders
- 12 Kings Hawaiian Dinner Rolls, (one package)
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cups Rotisserie chicken, cooked and shredded
- 1 pound sliced ham, dried with a paper towel
- 6 slices Swiss cheese
- 6 slices Provolone cheese
- ¼ cup (57g) butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 3 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, finely chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Split your rolls in half, place the bottom half in a prepared baking dish.
- In a small bowl, mix together mayonnaise, mustard, cayenne pepper, salt, and pepper.
- Spread mayonnaise mixture onto the bottom buns.
- Top with shredded chicken, swiss cheese, sliced ham, and finally Provolone cheese.
- Place the top half of the buns on top.
- In a small bowl, mix together the buttered topping ingredients.
- Brush the top of the rolls with the melted butter mixture.
- Cover the dish with tinfoil and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F or until the cheese is hot and bubbly.
- Remove foil, and bake for an additional 5 minutes (or until the tops of the sliders turn a golden brown).
- Remove from oven, slice and serve
Did you make this recipe?
You can tag me at @iamhomesteader.
Making for Halloween party sound great!!