In less than half an hour, you can have these Cream Cheese Pork Chops on the table, ready to eat! Coated in a cream cheese mixture, these are as easy to eat as they are to make! If you love pork chops, try my Browned Butter Pork Chops with Mushrooms.
Cream Cheese Pork Chops
Cream cheese is not just for desserts, so keep some handy for recipes like this one. Pork chops have become one of my favorite cuts of meat. Not only do I love the taste, but pork is also packed with protein and essential vitamins and minerals that make it one of the healthier meats to eat. The more recipes I have to use with pork, the better!
Cream Cheese Pork Chops Recipe
With just a few ingredients that you probably have on hand, you can have a meal packed with flavor and protein in no time at all! (Well, less than 30 minutes, so a little time, I guess😉.)
Ingredients (full recipe below)
- Boneless pork chops
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Cream cheese
- Chicken broth
- Parmesan cheese
- Balsamic vinaigrette
- Lemon juice
How to Make Cream Cheese Pork Chops
It is so simple to make cream cheese pork chops, you will probably find yourself using this recipe a lot. The cream cheese mixture would also be delicious on chicken breasts!
- Start by seasoning each of the pork chops with salt and pepper.
- Next, in a large skillet, heat up the olive oil and cook the chops over medium heat for 8-10 minutes on each side. Check to see if the pork chops are done by using a meat thermometer. A meat thermometer should read 145°F for pork.
- After the pork has been cooked, remove them from the skillet and tent them with aluminum foil on a plate to keep warm.
- Then, in the same skillet, add the cream cheese, chicken broth, parmesan cheese, vinaigrette, and lemon juice. Mix and cook the cream cheese mixture until it is blended.
- Finally, add the chops back into the skillet to be covered with the sauce and heated through.
Looking for More Pork Recipes?
Cream Cheese Pork Chops
Cream Cheese Pork Chops are pork chops smothered in a cream cheese mixture and are on the table in less than half an hour!
- 4 boneless pork chops, 1-inch thick each
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 8 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinaigrette
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Season both sides of the pork chops with salt and pepper.
- In a large skillet, cook pork chops in oil over medium heat for 8-10 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°F. Remove and keep warm.
Add the cream cheese, broth, cheese, vinaigrette and lemon juice to the skillet; cook and stir until blended.
Return the chops to the pan to coat with the cream cheese mixture and heat through.