Italian Pasta Salad is light and tangy and loaded with fresh crisp vegetables, noodles, and your favorite variety of meats and cheeses. This is the perfect dish to bring to a bbq or a potluck! For another delicious pasta salad, be sure to try my Corn Pasta Salad.
Italian Pasta Salad
I will be honest, I crave this meal 24 hours a day during the summer. I usually make a big batch of it with the intention of having snack food around throughout the week. The reality is that I make a big batch, “taste test” a full bowl and it is gone in a day or two. The rest of the family is a fan too, which makes it even more difficult to keep a running supply steady! It is so easy to throw together in a pinch and can be prepared in advance. The flavor gets better the longer it marinates anyway, but good luck keeping it around long enough.
How to Store
Italian Pasta Salad can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to four days.
More Pasta Dishes
Italian Pasta Salad
- 16 ounces (454 g) penne noodles, cooked al dente according to package and rinsed under cold water.
- ½ pound (227 g) dry salami log, cut into chunks
- 8 ounces (227 g) fresh mozzarella pearls, diced if using large pearls, halved if using small pearls
- 3 cups (447 g) cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 cans (3.8 ounces each) sliced black olives, drained
- 1 medium red onion, sliced
- ½ cup (75 g) feta cheese, crumbled
- ¼ cup (22.5 g) pepperoncini, sliced
- ¼ cup (15 g) fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 ½ cups (324 g) Italian dressing
- In a large bowl, add the pasta, salami, mozzarella, cherry tomatoes, black olives, red onion, feta, pepperoncini, and parsley. Toss to combine.
- Right before serving, drizzle on the dressing. Stir to combine.
Did you make this recipe?
You can tag me at @iamhomesteader.
Photography by The PKP Way.
I would like some help with a cold salad for about 150 people to be served for an open house for my friend that will be 101 on 6/14/2021 we will only serve salad,cupcakes, coffee and punch from 2-4 pm
I would really appreciates any help or suggestion from you. I am not interest in chicken salad .