Dill Dip is a creamy homemade dip made with fresh dill that is perfect for dipping all your favorite vegetables, chips, and even bread. If you are craving a dill dip with added pickles and ham, be sure to check out my Dill Pickle Dip!
From dill pickle popcorn seasoning to dill juice to the popular dill pickle chips, it seems like many foods are coming out with a dill pickle variety. Well, let’s not forget about this dill dip. This is made with both mayonnaise and sour cream for a super creamy seasoned dip. It is also great as a sandwich spread!
Dill Dip Recipe
With just a few ingredients, you can have this homemade dip ready to go whenever you are craving a little dill in your day.
Ingredients (full recipe below)
- Sour cream
- Onion flakes
- Fresh dill
- Fresh parsley
- Seasoned salt
How to Make Dill Dip
To make, simply combine the mayonnaise, sour cream, onion flakes, dill, parsley, and seasoned salt in a medium bowl. Store the dip in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 3-4 days. Be sure you keep a bowl of the dip in ice if it is going to be sitting out for more than two hours.
Variations to the Recipe
There are a couple of substitutions you could try when making this recipe.
- Sour cream could be replaced with a cup of greek yogurt for a healthier option.
- Use olive oil mayonnaise for another lighter option.
- If you don’t have fresh dill, use about 1 tablespoon of dried dill since dried herbs have a more concentrated flavor. (The general rule is to use 1/3 of dried herbs to replace fresh herbs in a recipe.)
- Use 1 teaspoon of dried parsley to replace the tablespoon of fresh parsley.
Looking for More Homemade Dip Recipes?
Dill Dip is a creamy homemade dip made with fresh dill that is perfect for dipping all your favorite vegetables, chips, and even bread.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons onion flakes
- 3 tablespoons fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons seasoned salt
In a medium bowl combine mayonnaise, sour cream, onion flakes, dill, parsley, and seasoned salt.
Store the dip in an airtight container in the refrigerator overnight. (Be sure you keep a bowl of the dip in ice if it is going to be sitting outside for more than two hours.)
This dip can be eaten immediately, however is even better when refrigerated overnight.
This recipe was inspired by @la_spy89 on TikTok.