Dill Pickle Dip is a creamy, cheesy dip that is loaded with dill pickles and ham to give you plenty of flavor in every bite! This dip gives you all the flavors of the ham and pickle wraps, but in an addicting dip! Try my Cuban Sliders for another appetizer packed with dill pickles and ham.
Dill Pickle Dip
From dill pickle popcorn seasoning to dill juice to the popular dill pickle chips, it seems like many foods are coming out with a dill pickle variety. Well, let’s add this dill pickle dip to the list. With the savory combination of ham and dill pickles, it’s the perfect appetizer to share at your next gathering. If you love the combination of these flavors, you have to try my pickle roll ups!
Pickles: There are diced dill pickles mixed into the cream cheese, as well as rolled onto the outside of this cheese ball.
Ham: I used thin sliced deli ham for this recipe and diced it up. You could also finely dice any leftover ham you might have to use in this recipe!
Cream Cheese: Make sure the cream cheese is at room temperature before mixing it with the other ingredients.
How to Store
If you have any leftover dip, store it in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to four days. This dip is great on burgers and sandwiches if you are out of crackers to dip into it. Enjoy!
Dill Pickle Dip
- 2 blocks (8 ounces each) cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup (143 g) dill pickles, chopped
- 1 cup (135 g) deli ham, chopped
- 3 tablespoons dry ranch seasoning
- 2 tablespoons green onions, diced
- chopped pickles, for garnish
- In a medium bowl add the cream cheese, dill pickles, ham, ranch seasoning, and green onions. Mix together until creamy and well combined.
- Serve with crackers.
Did you make this recipe?
You can tag me at @iamhomesteader.