Dill Pickle Dip is a creamy, cheesy dip that is loaded with the flavors of dill pickles and ham! This dip is perfect for anyone who loves the tase of ham and pickle roll ups but in a dip form. It is the perfect appetizer for any party!
Dill Pickle Dip
From dill pickle popcorn seasoning to dill juice to the popular dill pickle chips, it seems like many foods are coming out with a dill pickle variety, so why not make a dill pickle dip? With the savory combination of ham and dill pickles, it’s the perfect appetizer to share at your next gathering. If you are a dill pickle fan, be sure to also try my fried pickles!
Ingredients & Substitutions
Pickles: Dill pickles are finely diced in this recipe for dill pickle flavor in every bite.
Ham: I used thin sliced deli ham for this recipe and diced it up. You could also finely dice any leftover ham you might have to use in this recipe!
Cream Cheese: Make sure the cream cheese is at room temperature before mixing it with the other ingredients.
Dry Ranch Seasoning: The ranch seasoning is just enough to add a bit of ranch flavor to this dip. If you don’t have a packet at home, you can make your own!
How to Store
You can store any leftover dip in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to four days. This dip is great on burgers and sandwiches if you are out of crackers to dip into it. Enjoy!
Dill Pickle Dip
- 2 blocks (8 ounces each) cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup (143 g) dill pickles, chopped
- 1 cup (135 g) deli ham, chopped
- 3 tablespoons dry ranch seasoning
- 2 tablespoons green onions, diced
- chopped pickles, for garnish
- In a medium bowl add the cream cheese, dill pickles, ham, ranch seasoning, and green onions. Mix together until creamy and well combined.
- Serve with crackers.
Did you make this recipe?
You can tag me at @iamhomesteader.