Easy Ramen Recipe is a flavorful side dish made with cooked Ramen noodles that are blended with a garlicky, seasoned sauce with a kick from red pepper flakes. Try my Spicy Beef Ramen for another tasty way to enjoy Ramen noodles.
Easy Ramen Recipe
Spice up a regular package of ramen noodles by adding some seasoning and spice to the cooked noodles. Forget about the flavor packet and make your own flavored noodles. It’s an easy recipe to put together when you need a side dish or a quick and tasty light lunch.
Easy Ramen Recipe Ingredients
Ramen Noodles: Buy any flavor of Ramen noodles since you will be discarding the flavor pack anyway. Cook the noodles according to package instructions.
Red Pepper Flakes: The red pepper flakes give this side dish a spicy kick. If you don’t like spice, leave them out. Or, if you want more heat, add more flakes!
Eggs: The eggs will be scrambled off to the side of the skillet before being mixed with the noodles. This gives this Easy Ramen Recipe somewhat of a fried rice flavor.
How to Make Easy Ramen Recipe
To get started making this side dish, first, cook the ramen noodles according to package instructions, leaving out the flavor packet. In fact, just throw it away; you will be adding all the flavors to the noodles in this recipe. Next, in a saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter. Add garlic and cook for one minute.
Then, add soy sauce, red pepper flakes, and brown sugar. Stir to combine and add in the cooked noodles. Coat the noodles in the sauce and push them off to the side of the saucepan. Crack the eggs into the empty space and scramble them. Mix the scrambled eggs with the coated noodles. Finally, season with everything seasoning. Serve immediately, as this dish is best served hot.
Easy Ramen Recipe
- 1 package Ramen noodles cooked according to package directions, without seasoning (discard flavor packet)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 teaspoons garlic
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- ½ teaspoon everything seasoning
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, melt butter.
- Add garlic and cook 1 minute.
- Add soy sauce, red pepper flakes, and brown sugar. Stir to combine.
- Add cooked noodles and toss to coat in the sauce.
- Push the noodles to the side and add the eggs to the empty space.
- Scramble the eggs and mix them into the noodles.
- Season with everything seasoning. Serve warm
Did you make this recipe?
You can tag me at @iamhomesteader.