Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas are an easy and delicious way to serve fajitas with the vegetables and chicken all cooked together on one sheet pan. For the same great flavors in a pasta dish, try my Chicken Fajita Pasta, too!
Sheet pan meals seem to be all the rage right now. They are easy to put together and an easy clean-up! But, just because they are easy to make doesn’t mean they lack flavor. These fajitas have tender chicken with all the seasonings and veggies needed to pile on a flour tortilla with all your favorite toppings.
Chicken: I prefer chicken breasts cut into thin strips for chicken fajitas. You can also buy chicken cut up, ready to go if you prefer.
Vegetables: Add the veggies you love for these fajitas. I added bell peppers and onions. But, you could spice things up with jalapeno peppers as well!
Seasonings: The seasonings blend well with both the chicken and the veggies so you get the flavor in every bite.
How To Serve Chicken Fajitas
Remove the sheet pan chicken fajitas from the oven and serve in flour tortillas, topped with cheese, fresh pico de gallo, sour cream, and all of your favorite toppings! You could really load them up with added Avocado Corn Salsa! The fajitas are super flavorful eaten right off the pan, so that is another way to enjoy this easy-to-make, easy-clean-up dinner.
How To Store Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas
Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 1 yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 1 green pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 red pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- Preheat oven to 400°F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place chicken, onion, and peppers in a single layer on the lined baking sheet.
- In a medium bowl, combine olive oil, chili powder, cumin, salt, paprika, sugar, garlic powder, and onion powder.
- Drizzle oil and seasonings mixture over the chicken and veggies. Toss to coat.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Then, stir the chicken and vegetables on the pan and bake for 5 more minutes.
- Broil on high for 2-3 minutes just to crisp up the chicken and vegetables. The chicken is done when it reaches an internal temperature of 165°F.
- Serve on flour tortillas with fresh pico de gallo, cheese, sour cream, and more of your preferred fajita toppings.
Did you make this recipe?
You can tag me at @iamhomesteader.