Balsamic and Cranberry Roasted Brussels Sprouts are Brussels sprouts coated and roasted in a balsamic glaze mixture and dried cranberries. Try my Gruyere Roasted Brussels Sprouts for a cheesy and delicious way to serve this vegetable.
Balsamic Cranberry Roasted Brussels Sprouts
If you are not a Brussels sprouts fan, this Balsamic Cranberry Roasted Brussels Sprouts recipe may convert you into one. Yes, the vegetable has a bad reputation for being soggy with a weird texture. But, with the added sweetness and dried cranberries to this recipe, they come out roasted and crispy with a beautiful flavor. Be sure to also try my Brown Butter Brussels Sprouts and, if you want to skip the cranberries, I have a Balsamic Roasted Brussels Sprouts recipe that is delicious! Now that I have your attention, try more variations of Brussels sprouts from Bacon Wrapped, Parmesan Roasted, Shredded, and Brussels Sprouts in Maple Bourbon Sauce!
Air Fryer Brussels Sprouts
Yes, you can make this recipe in your air fryer! The Balsamic Cranberry Roasted Brussels sprouts cook up nice and crisp every time! First, follow the instructions up to roasting them in the oven. Then, place the vegetables into the basket of your air fryer. Finally, cook for 10-15 minutes at 375°F, shaking the basket halfway through frying. Cooking times may vary, depending on how crisp you want them to be.
How to Store
These Brussels sprouts can be stored in an airtight container, in the refrigerator, for up to 3 days. Reheat in the oven or air fryer.
Balsamic and Cranberry Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- 1 pound fresh Brussels sprouts
- 1½ tablespoons olive oil
- ¼ cup (50 g) granulated sugar
- ¼ cup (64 g) balsamic vinegar
- ½ cup (65 g) dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Clean Brussels sprouts in water and trim tough ends. Cut in half.
- In a large bowl, mix together sprouts, olive oil, sugar, balsamic vinegar, and cranberries.
- Evenly spread out the coated sprouts onto the lined baking sheet.
- Roast for 20-25 minutes*, or until the sprouts are tender with a crisp outside. Remove from oven.
Did you make this recipe?
You can tag me at @iamhomesteader.