This delicious Blueberry Breakfast Cookie recipe is easy, healthy, and full of flavor! Can you really ask for anything more?!
Easy Blueberry Breakfast Cookie
Creating a healthy and delicious breakfast doesn’t have to be hard. Bake these cookies the night before and wake up to a yummy treat the whole family will like. Using wholesome ingredients means you can feel good about what you are feeding your loved ones!
Pour yourself a nice hot cup of coffee and maybe even a heaping bowl of fresh fruit or yogurt and jump in! Seriously, what a great excuse to eat cookies for breakfast. I don’t know about you, but if you ask me, having a nice, protein-rich cookie makes it all ok. I can’t think of a single scenario where these blueberry breakfast cookies are a bad idea, except for maybe not having enough.
Blueberry Breakfast Cookie
- 1 ½ cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup sweetened coconut flakes
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- ¼ cup coconut oil, warm enough to be liquid
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup blueberries, frozen or fresh
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine the oats, coconut flakes and salt in a large bowl. Stir in the bananas, oil, maple syrup, cinnamon, and vanilla until well combined. Add the frozen (or fresh) blueberries, and stir to just incorporate.
- Place about 2 tablespoons of cookie batter on the prepared baking sheet. You can press into a rounded shape if so desired.
- Continue with the remaining mixture.
- Bake until golden, about 25 minutes. Let the cookies cool on the baking sheet.
Did you make this recipe?
You can tag me at @iamhomesteader.