This Hamburger Stroganoff is the easiest and most delicious solution to your weeknight meal planning woes! Perfectly seasoned ground beef cooked in a creamy mushroom sauce on a bed of egg noodles. Your family will beg you for more! If you love stroganoff, make sure to check out my chicken stroganoff and Beef Stroganoff!
Easy Hamburger Stroganoff
This amazing hamburger stroganoff recipe is on your table in under 20 minutes. This is a busy parents dream! We have all been there, everyone is hungry, and you need to get them all fed, and fast. This recipe will save you from the deepest stages of dinner time panic! Just a few minutes and a few simple ingredients and you are on your way to a deliciously satisfying meal!
Ingredients & Substitutions
Egg Noodles: Storebought noodles will work great, or you can make your own homemade egg noodles!
Ground Beef: I chose ground beef that is 80% lean and 20% fat (80/20). However, you could use the ground beef you have on hand.
Cream of Mushroom Soup: Whichever brand you prefer will work great, or check out my recipe for homemade cream of mushroom soup!
Hamburger seasoning: If you are feeling adventurous you can even make your own hamburger seasoning!
How to Serve Easy Hamburger Stroganoff
For serving, I like to plate up the noodles and then top them with the sauce and some chopped chives or parsley. For pairing, make sure to whip up a batch of my Amish potato dinner rolls or my easy no-yeast breadsticks!
How to Store Hamburger Stroganoff
If you have any leftovers, they can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3-4 days. If possible, store the noodles and sauce separately to prevent the noodles from getting mushy.
EASY HAMBURGER STROGANOFF
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook noodles in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until cooked through, about 8 minutes; drain.
- Add ground beef to medium-high skillet; cook and stir to break the beef into smaller pieces as it cooks until no longer pink, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Sprinkle hamburger seasoning over the beef mixture, stir, and cook for 1 minute.
- Pour mushroom soup over beef, stir, and cook until hot, about 2 minutes; add sour cream, stir until smooth, and cook until again hot, 2 to 3 minutes more.
- Pour beef mixture over the cooked egg noodles.
Did you make this recipe?
You can tag me at @iamhomesteader.